Are you in need of a total dental restoration treatment such as dental crowns? Dental crowns–or “caps”–are often used to cap damaged or unsightly teeth. Since they are placed over the entirety of the visible tooth above the gums, they can provide the added benefit of protection from the elements beyond just the aesthetics improvement they can provide.
Are you interested in dental crowns? Ask yourself the following questions to see what dental crowns can do for you:
– Do you have any weak teeth that are fracturing or breaking apart?
– Do you have any teeth that are severely worn or broken?
– Do you have any dental fillings that are failing due to too little tooth remaining?
– Does any dental service you may have had, such as dental bridges, dental implants, or root canals, need further protection or concealment?
– Do you have any abnormal teeth that you wish to cover, such as misshapen, discolored, decayed, or stained teeth?
– Are your teeth damaged so badly that various cosmetic services such as dental veneers cannot be used?
If you said yes to any of the previous questions, a dental crown may help you improve your oral health. To speak with Dr. Shirin Mashhoon about your treatment options, please schedule a visit to Ninth Street Dental at our dentist office in Durham, North Carolina, by calling us at 919-286-9090. Give us a call, and save your smile with all the benefits that dental crowns can provide.